Wednesday 2 December 2015

Traditional polish food

So my erasmus friend is coming from France tommorow. When I asked her what she wants to see in Poland, she answered me that the most interesting thing for her is polish food. As a result, my fridge is now full of some weird stuff like lard, sauerkraut, pickled cucumbers, mushrooms in vinegar, thin smoked pork sausages, bigos (a traditional polish dish made of sauerkraut, sausage and mushrooms) and, of course, vodka. When I saw all this food in my fridge I realised that I don't think that I'd be able to eat it with her. I haven't eaten bigos for years, and the last time I tried lard was when I was ten years old. I can barely remember the taste. But, who knows, maybe she'll like it? I can't wait to see her face when she tries mushrooms in vinegar, which is for me the most disgusting thing in the world!Maybe she'll like it, maybe not...but I think I'll also order a pizza, just in case ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment