Saturday 17 October 2015

Supernatural

Last time I promised that next time I would write something about a TV serie I watch currently. It is called "Supernatural" and I must say that although it is quite good, I'd rather call it my guilty pleasure. I feel a little ashamed to admit that I watch this, because the plot seems really stupid: two brothers are trying to stop the apocalypse with a help of an angel. In order to save the world they have to kill the four horsemen of the apocalypse and steal their rings. What's more, the God wants the apocalypse to happen, so the angel who is helping them have to rebel against Gods will. 
 I know that there are TV series that are way better than this one, but it isn't the kind of series that you watch within one night because you can't wait till tomorrow. You don't have to watch all the episodes, if you miss one, you'll still know what's going on. I often watch it while cooking or eating dinner, because you don't have to be really focused on it. It's not "House of Cards", you don't have to stop doing everything to keep up. 
 To sum up, I recommend you this serie if you are bored, but if you have something better to watch, you should leave "Supernatural" for a lazy weekend with nothing to do.

1 comment:

  1. Still, I would probably stick to The House of Cards ;) Welcome to the project! Don't forget to change the interface language into English, if you could. It's not difficult!

    ReplyDelete