Sunday 8 November 2015

How to relax?

As in passed month I've been very busy with studies and work I felt very stressed. I didn't have time to meet with my friends or go to a party or even to go to the gym, and I realized, that even when I have some free time I don't know how to stop thinking about all the duties and relax. I tried watching movies but normally after 10 minutes I was falling asleep, I tried walking home instead of taking a bus, but I couldn't stop thinking that I'm wasting my time and it would be much faster to get a bus. And then, the solution came to me out of nowhere: LEGO bricks. When you start to built with LEGO you're so focused on doing it well you just stop thinking about anything else. For me, it is the best way to relax, but also the best way to forget about everything, which is not so pleasant, so I have to figure something out to avoid spending too much time with my LEGO. But for now, I am really proud to say that I'm the owner of a Millenium Falcon made by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment