Sunday 22 November 2015

Where you can find cheap and tasty food in Jeżyce?

I live in Poznań for 5 years now, but I moved to Jeżyce in June. I didn't know this district very well, so I started to go for long walks to get to know this quarter of town. During these walks, I noticed that there is a wide range of restaurants and pubs and, as I never say no to a hot meal, I started to visit these places one by one. As you can imagine, it was a very tasty experience, but also useful: now I know where to go to eat something cheap and good.

I will recommend you top 3 places that I really like:

1. Thanh Ha (ul. Szamarzewskiego)
Thanh Ha is a restaurant with vietnamese food run by a very friendly family from Vietnam. The menu is really big so the choice is quite difficult, but in the end, everything is really tasty so it doesn't matter what you choose, you'll be satsfied anyway. The prices are quite low: for a big meal with rice, cabbage salad, vegetable sauce and big portion of meat you'll pay between 14 and 17 zł.

2. Kraszkebab (ul. Kraszewskiego)

Here, you'll eat a speciality from Turkey: kebab. Many of you will say that you can buy kebab on every corner and it's a fast food that isn't worth to be recommended, and I'll agree with you. However, kebab from Kraszkebab is something different. The vegetables are always fresh, the cuality of meat is really high and you can complete your meal with banana or chilli sauce. For me, it is not just a kebab, but I don't think that I can explain it...you just have to try it!

3. Krowi placek (ul. Szamarzewskiego)

Finally, my favourite place! I know that the name of this place can repel some potential clients, but it's worth to come in and try their perfect burgers. Yes, I said burgers. But don't even try to compare them to Mc'Donalds burgers or KFC. Burgers from Krowi placek are special: as you eat them, you can notice the effort of the cook to make an original american burger. And in my opinion, he did succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment